Learn Quran Academy


Welcome to Learn Quran Academy


Hello. Welcome to learnquran.academy - Learn Quran Academy. This gate, therefore, as a result, so
Given to students looking for Islamic knowledge. Some brothers and sisters seek Islamic authenticity
Knowledge, from every part of the world. However, they do not have access to qualified teachers at
field. Online learning should be one of the most useful actions that support all Muslims
around the world.


Highly qualified teachers

We have highly qualified and experienced teachers in their respective fields. They've already learned
Many students in their careers are now at your service, thank God. Our programs are designed to help you achieve the results you want.

1-on-1 classes

We offer online Islamic academic classes with accredited teachers to teach their own courses.
Special Armor Course (Free)

Memorizing Quran

This course is specially designed for revert to Islam. In this course, all the basic beliefs of Islam
Supplication, Surah of the Holy Quran and basic Arabic are taught free of charge from the classroom.
Recitation of the Holy Quran with Tajweed
Knowing the importance of reciting the Quran with Tajweed, we offer a comprehensive course for
Students who want to learn to read the Quran the way it deserves to be recited.

Students who request a Quran memorization course are tested first in their experimental class and if
They have already memorized a certain part of the Quran and then this part was revised with Tajweed. Do you want to learn the Quran from a professional and well qualified teacher? Looking for a course that suits you
Requirements?

What our students say:

I have been carrying Arabic lessons online for about three months, and after every weekly lesson, I feel like I am
I improved my understanding of Arabic language skills. The institute has excellent online facilities for
Learn. English teachers are fluent and always very accurate and professional. I feel blessed
Praise be to God every day for giving me this opportunity to read how to read the book of God.



Village bulletins

I learned intonation with a lady professor a few months ago, and the Arabic language I start, I love
Tariqa is teaching. I have been with many teachers and there is nothing like it, not that the other is not great,
They are but you as a student still know what teacher best fits your needs, the first time you enter
Classroom. You will love her because she is very patient, understanding, caring person and the like
My kids said she knew with love. You can feel her love and affection by teaching her. My children
Love her. I can see the difference in my children with her education and teaching another teacher. If anyone
She has as her teacher, and will love her as we do, God willing.

Mufti Siraj Ahmed

I was trying to find a way to learn Tajweed and recite the Quran in the right way. But being a housewife, I never had a chance to learn. I was not satisfied with the way the Quran was read. I had Juz
ma Amma saved. But without intonation. If you discover this online educational service, you are over
happy. It was a very rich experience for me to learn intonation here. I would like to know more
Subjects, in God, whenever time permits. Good work, keep it. For example, for example

Qari Mohammed Ibn Salam

It has been more than 6 months since I was studying online classes and I really feel like I am
Improved understanding of Arabic. Meanwhile, during, later, afterwards
My teacher is very understanding and caring and also has a way to make everything seem easy.
I find it very much in line with the teacher's teaching style, which I did not honestly expect as it was before
The experiences of Islamic studies teachers were not great. Learn Quran Academy
I'm glad I was given the opportunity to study under my teacher. May Allah reward you.

Comments

Popular Posts